Saturday, June 27, 2015

Just a quick update...

Hey everyone!  It's Saturday, and my last day off before July 4th, my ALL TIME FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!! Why, you ask?  Well, besides the fact that it's the day America became America, here are my 4 reasons.

1) It's in the Summer, and being a FL girl, I adore summer.  I deal with winter here in PA, but I live for the warm weather months, especially since we got our pool!!

2) It usually involves cookout food! Again, summer girl here!

3)It's not one of the holidays I go broke on buying presents... I have a tendency to go broke for birthdays, other holidays, and of course Christmas.

4) Last, but CERTAINLY not least, as it's my favorite reason: FIREWORKS!!! I am addicted to fireworks displays!!!

Anyways... now that I've bombed the blog with my July 4th obsession.... I'm going to try to get a doll pic of all the gals in their holiday finery, lol.

Hopefully, will do the updating I was hoping to do (with doll outfit review!) in the next post or so.  Until then, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment