Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Jill's Steals and Deals.

OMG, I was so bad, lol.  Okay, well... not really Baaaaddd....

They had a JSD today... and I happened to see it when TechGuy left for work... and now I am the proud owner of a #55!  Thanks to BeastsBelle and Jaclyn, I am in love with 55... not that I need another dark haired doll... thinking I may be changing the hair color on the #40 I got on EBay... we'll see.  I just love the dark hair, and this is my first hazel eyed doll! And it was a $173 for $78 before shipping.  Sale runs til tomorrow or they are sold out.  Not much by way of accessories, like I think I saw last time... but that was a good thing for me.

I am sure now that I will not be getting anything else all summer... until I find a killer deal under $50 including shipping... or start sewing and selling doll clothes... but it was worth it!

What did you get today at the JSD, or what did you see that you liked?  The code, should anyone want to go visit themselves, is JUNTODAY

I plan to sell the PJ set, as I am NOT a pink fan, and I may sell the meet outfit. Not sure yet.  Didn't take the pic myself, but here is what they were selling (sorry it's so small)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :D She is such a beautiful doll...I know you'll love her. :) I was too late (and too broke) for Jill's Steals and Deals myself, but my mom was able to snag a #61, so I'm sure I'll get to borrow her for some blog pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beastsbelle,

    I had a hard time deciding between 55 and 61, and if I'd had the money, I'd have gotten both. But I knew I couldn't justify both, and she is such a beauty that I think she'll fit right in. However, she HAS to be my last dark haired doll for a while... I have more of them than any other hair color. Perhaps I will actually start just customizing the other girls... she is one I've never wanted to change anything on.

    Novababe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm the same way with my dolls. I tend to gravitate towards either redheads or brunettes. ;)

      By the way, just wanted to let you know that you've been tagged on my blog. :) You can see all of the details HERE. Enjoy! (But no worries if you don't have the time.) :)

      Delete
  3. I saw it!! Thanks for the tag!! The rough draft is on my computer at home, and when I get home from work tonight, I'm going to add pictures to it

    ReplyDelete